Friday, March 18, 2011

New Team member at Stamping Vacation and Word Verification


Exciting news...we now have a new Design Team member at Stamping Vacation.
Please welcome Pat Garvin.....you can visit her blog The Eagles Nest.....beautiful work.

Remember this months prize drawn on the 1st April...no joke! :-)
is a $25.00 gift certificate to the craft store of your choice.

If you have the time you could visit the rest of the Design Team and see what they are up to.



I also wanted to share with you this wonderful post that Allison has written about 'Word Verification' and how your comment box shows up.

For me....I have Word Verification turned off but I moderate all my comments as I like to read what you have all written.  I feel if I have it set to moderate comments older than 14 days that I will miss someone thoughtful comment.

Had to edit to add a link....silly me.

1 comment:

  1. Yep, I have my word verification turned off as I find it a pain!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for much for visiting my little part of the world. I really appreciate the time you have taken to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you and if you are new I really like the fact I can now visit your blog too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails