Monday, March 21, 2011

Sticky Situation Challenge - Easter Egg Stickers


Hi another Design Team card for Stamping Vacation.
This time it is for the Sticky Situation Challenge.  This is where you get to use your stickers.  The challenge is to use Easter Egg Stickers.

Took me a little to find some Easter Egg stickers, well nice colourful ones but I did.
I decided to change them into birds....so much fun adding the wing and beaks.  Dug out a googly eye for each of the birds and hand drew their legs on with a fine tip black pen.  I started the card with some nice white Bazzill Card.  Layered up some Stampin Up Gable Green and Pixie Pink.  The pink I have run through my Cuttlebug with the Bloom Dots embossing folder.  Finished the card by printing out the 'Happy Easter' sentiment and turning it into a banner.

Now it's your turn to play with the Easter Egg stickers.  
Can't wait to see what you come up with.

Remember your entry puts you into the draw for the prize drawn on the 1st April.
Winner gets one $25.00 gift certificate to the craft store of their choice.


5 comments:

  1. Wow- what a great idea! I have so many paper left- so I'll try a card like this at once!

    Have a nice week
    ILo

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cool! What a neat idea and it turned out fantastic!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yes....forgot to ask. Did you get my b-day e-mail?

    ReplyDelete
  4. how fun! I love the Easter Egg chicks, so cool!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great fun card Merry, love how you turned the eggs into Easter Chicks, very clever, take careX:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for much for visiting my little part of the world. I really appreciate the time you have taken to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you and if you are new I really like the fact I can now visit your blog too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails