Thursday, March 24, 2011

Penny Black - Thanks So Much


Hi everyone, how is your Thursday going so far.  Mine is great...sun is shining and have already done a few little jobs.

This card, I made up yesterday.  I coloured this cute little hedgehog from the Penny Black stamp "a thorny affair".  He normally carries a Holly leaf.  I have coloured him with my new Copic pens and I am so happy with how he has turned out.  I don't have a pink for the cheeks but love the colour of the chalk I have used instead.

I started with some Stampin Up card Kiwi Kiss.  Next strips of Stampin Up design paper from the Goodmorning Sunshine set.  I stitched around all the edges.  Printed out the Sentiment on my computer.  Layered up some paper flowers from Blue Edge Crafts.  Then I hand drew the stem with a fine black pen and Stampin Up Old Olive pen.

I am so happy with the end result.  I have stamped up a couple more hedgehogs to play with.  So shall share them in the next coming days.

Wishing you all a happy day.

I would like to enter into the following challenges:


8 comments:

  1. totally love hedgies and the ones from penny black are awesome!

    This is great, love your card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! So glad you played the Crafty Creations challenge!
    smiles,Deena

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super sweet card and fab spring colours! Thanks for joining in the fun at TCC this week :) Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a cute hedgehog! Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I should have been reading slower and said "Thanks for playing at ABC as well!"

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww this is sooooooooo sweet!

    Thanks for sharing with us at Craft Your Passion this week, good luck!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awwww, he is so adorable! Love the hedgies!

    ReplyDelete
  8. oooh I love this card merry! Sensational work...so bright and cheery and everything so well placed.
    Alicia xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for much for visiting my little part of the world. I really appreciate the time you have taken to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you and if you are new I really like the fact I can now visit your blog too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails