Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Winners are being drawn....

Hi everyone, just wanted to let you know that the Homemade with a Hop is now closed.   Thanks so much to everyone that took the time to HOP around all the Design Teams blogs.  I really appreciate all your wonderful comments and I think I was beaming all weekend. :-)

Wanted to let you know that all the names are now going in to hatS for random draws on the appropriate blogs and for the major prize.  We will all be posting winners at the same time which is 8am Central US time.....which means for me (Aussie) tonight, Tuesday, 28th September 11pm.

So fingers crossed everyone.

So now you have seen all the fun that we have as a Design Team don't forget to see what we come up with in the various challenges for Denise over at Stamping Vacation.  Post a photo of your creation into the appropriate challenge to be in the running for the monthly prize.  REMEMBER you can enter as many challenges as you like as many times as you like. This month (and only two days left).....a $25.00 gift certificate to FLOURISHES

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for much for visiting my little part of the world. I really appreciate the time you have taken to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you and if you are new I really like the fact I can now visit your blog too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails