Monday, September 13, 2010

Award from Annmaree at Emu Creations



Thank you to the lovely Annmaree over at Emu Creations for thinking of me and sharing this wonderful award.



1.Thank the person who gave it to you.
Done!....Check out Annmaree's terrific blog....her post today is about skydiving.


2.Put the award on your blog.
Done!

3.Tell everyone three things that you love.
My Family, Rainforest Smell, Snorkelling

4.A picture you love. 
This is my nephew who has the cutest dimples.

5.Pass the award on to five blogs you love.   

I am going to cheat here as it is too hard to choose only five wonderful blogs.  So I would like to share this award with you all. :-)

2 comments:

  1. Great pic and nice to learn a few things you love...besides family of course! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for much for visiting my little part of the world. I really appreciate the time you have taken to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you and if you are new I really like the fact I can now visit your blog too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails