Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Our trip to the Whitsundays

Hi everyone, we are now back from our week holiday boating around the Whitsundays.  Info here.  This is where we celebrated our wedding anniversary all planned by my husband.  It was a lovely time, so peaceful and the weather was great for every location we stayed at.  I will share more photos later.  These are just from our phones which most of the time were out of range but still worked as cameras. :-) The other 800+ photos are still on our camera.  Yes, my husband likes to take a photo or two.


Our boat


Cid Harbour


Sunset west of Hayman Island


Nara Inlet


Cid Harbour


Whitehaven Beach


Toasting to our Wedding Anniversary





Last night at Whitehaven Beach


Sunset Whitehaven Beach


Sunrise Whitehaven Beach the morning we left.

Our camera photos:







10 comments:

  1. Sounds like a wonderful way to celebrate. Happy Anniversary a little late!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the wishes. :-) It was a terrific time. I am missing the slow pace.

      Delete
  2. Wow, Wendy, looks like the perfect anniversary present - love the piccies - here's to the next 20 plus years :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gee thanks Mandy, another 20 years. lol. :-)

      Delete
  3. Beautiful photos Merry. Looks like you had a fabulous holiday..Loz

    ReplyDelete
  4. A great anniversary to you, dear friend. And what magnificent photos these are. Do please compliment your hubby; he is indeed a great photographer. I love all of them as the sea and sunrise/sunset really relax my mind.
    I also had this issue of not being able to comment on certain blogs and it carried on for a long while. One fine day it got sorted on its very own. I can imagine how frustrating it must be as I have been there.

    Love,

    Monica

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Monica, I shall pass on your compliments. Taking photos is something he really enjoys. Yes, the commenting issue is only on certain blogs so easy to put up with. Hope all is good for you.

      Delete
  5. Wow these are beautiful photos of what seems like an awesome cruise you had.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great photos, it looks so beautiful. Happy Anniversary.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for much for visiting my little part of the world. I really appreciate the time you have taken to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you and if you are new I really like the fact I can now visit your blog too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails