Wednesday, August 31, 2011

DT Call at Cardmadfairy Digi Days

Just a quick reminder that we are having a DT call at Cardmadfairy's Digi Days, it is open until the 16th of September and we're looking for a minimum of three new members. Everyone will be considered - we're interested in variety of styles and it doesn't matter whether you have had any previous DT experience or not. Just contact us at jenni@cornbank.co.uk and include a link to your blog so we can visit for a peek. You will have to commit to making one project per fortnight and to help promote Cardmadfairy images by entering other challenges with your creations. In return you will receive free images from Cardmadfairy's Creations and occasionally from our sponsors as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for much for visiting my little part of the world. I really appreciate the time you have taken to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you and if you are new I really like the fact I can now visit your blog too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails