Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Tilda Thank You


Well another day just flew by.  I really don't know what happened yesterday (Tuesday).  I wrote a list of things to do, took the kids to school, came home hung out the two loads of washing and washed the breakfast dishes.  Sat down to do a post....instead spoke to my sister and that was the start of my day that did not go according to plan.
However, I did have a  very nice day catching up with friends but I did not achieve anything on my list.
Maybe Wednesday. lol.

Anyways, I do have a card to share with you.  I coloured this Tilda with my Copics when I received my first 14.  Finally got to add her to this lovely patterned paper that came from a magazine giveaway.  I have her sitting on a strip of Purple Bazzill which I have added pink bling to.  I hope you like the card and thanks for visiting, your comments really make my day.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

2 comments:

  1. Wow, how beautiful and sweet!
    Best wishes,
    ILo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwww Matilda is so adorable! I love the colour combo you've used and your colouring is fantastic! :o)

    Kylie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for much for visiting my little part of the world. I really appreciate the time you have taken to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you and if you are new I really like the fact I can now visit your blog too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails