Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Chrysanthemum


This Chrysanthemum is from the Build A Blossom sheet from La Pashe.  I saw these flowers over at Jak Heath's blog and thought that my Mum would love them too.  So I bought some for her birthday.  Yes, she thought they were wonderful and set to work cutting them all out.  Admired the flowers she had never seen before like Clematis.  Then my terrific Mum shared some of the flowers with me. :-)

I folded the white card in half to create the base card and added the three bling in top and bottom corner which is a little hard to see in the photo.   The rest is all Mum..... she used her spellbinder to cut a scalloped edged oval which she has run through the cuttlebug with the Bloom Dots folder.  Then assembled the flower and rounded all the leaves with an embossing tool.  Added a bling to the centre and tied on a green bow to the tag.  The little butterfly started life as a silver glitter butterfly until Mum attacked it with some special pens to colour stickers.  It is so perfect sitting on top of the flower.
The remainder of the flowers I have to construct.....so will show them to you soon.

Must dash.... have a full day today.  Hope everyone has a good one.
Oh just have to say ...... Go the Maroon's!!!!

5 comments:

  1. looks awesome, love the layered flower, such great colours!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow I love thiscard, the flower is so beautiful and is enough for the whole card.
    Have a nice day
    Ilo

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful card! That flower is so big and gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh wow this card is just stunning - You never stop amazing me with the beautiful cards you come up with.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just love this card... so pretty and the sentiment makes me happy.

    xxx Monica

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for much for visiting my little part of the world. I really appreciate the time you have taken to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you and if you are new I really like the fact I can now visit your blog too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails