Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Happy Birthday - Fairy - Paper Tole


Morning everyone, it's actually overcast and showery today which is really nice for the gardens as they are a little thirsty.  Plus means that I will just have to stay inside and craft. ;-)

Today I have birthday card I made for another friend over at Craftmad.
I started with a white base card and added this lovely paisley design paper that I received from the lovely Gail.  I layered up purple and white card stock....and pin pricked a design around the edge.   Added this cute little paper tole fairy that I received in a magazine giveaway.  Found this little dragonfly punched from paper in my collection.   Also a lovely dragonfly charm which I attached with embroidery floss.
Finished with the silver Happy Birthday sticker from Sticker Store.

The Craftmad Create and Chat night is on again this Friday night starting at 7pm Queensland time.
You need to be a member of Craftmad (free) sign-in and then just click on the 'Chat' tab in top toolbar.
Kaye and Kerry have been very busy organising the night.
This time they will be helping you to create a Shaker Card and two Acetate cards.

I would like to enter into the following challenges:
Dutch Dare Challenge - #112 Winged Things ends 18th May
Prairie Fairy Fridays - #52 One for the Girls ends 20th May
Stamping Vacation - No! No! Challenge - No embossing of any kinds ends 12th June
Cupcake Craft Challenges - #142 In the Garden ends 22nd May

14 comments:

  1. awesome fairy tole merry, these are beautiful!

    I love the paisley paper, so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another pretty card, you seem to be having a run on 3d at the moment.I joined Craft Mad years ago but never seem to join in ,Steve is away on Friday for 3 days so if I'm at a loose end I might pop in.
    The root canal never happened as my tooth still hasn't settled down and is very sensitive -Dentist thinks he may have to take the tooth out - have another appointment in 4 weeks -thankfully the gap won't show when I smile LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh WOW! This is really beautiful. I'va always been too chicken to try paper tole but I love the effect so much maybe I should give it a go! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card! Thanks for joining us at DDCC.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just had a catch up,
    wow is the first word comes to mind,
    your work is lovely,
    hope your well,
    Hugs
    Angie

    ReplyDelete
  6. A gorgeous card and such pretty colours. Thanks for joining us this week at CCC.

    Liza x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This card is sooooooo beautiful!! I love the colors and that background paper! The fairy matches perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just love anything with fairies, and this is no exception. So pretty, Merry!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello Merry

    Thought it was time I visited as you are so kind popping over to me even though I can't visit as often as I would like.

    I love lilac and green togehter, such a perfect match and this card is just lovely.

    We could do with a little rain here as well, the gardned are needy and the hay crop looks to be heading to an expensive winter.

    Hope all is well with you.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card, Merry! Your fairy is gorgeous and I love the colour combo! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake and good luck! Delphine xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh how gorgeous! Love your in the garden element. Thanks for playint at Cupcake this week. x

    ReplyDelete
  12. The soft colors you chose are beautiful as is your coloring. Thanks for joining us at FFF, we look forward to seeing your future creations.

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a beautiful card! I am loving your Paper Tole cards.
    Alicia xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for much for visiting my little part of the world. I really appreciate the time you have taken to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you and if you are new I really like the fact I can now visit your blog too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails