Wedding Card
A friend asked me to create a card for her godson's wedding. I was inspired by a card I found in my Google search and sadly I did not keep the link to put on here. If this is a card like yours please let me know. I layered white on white, the top layer I added a square embossed border. Then came the fun bit of punching out all these tiny flowers. I then glued them to a heart shape piece of card stock, next I attached all the bling. I added the silver ribbon and used a sticker sentiment with the silver glitter paper punched hearts. I really love the end result. So much sparkle. Although at the end I suddenly remembered it was her godSON's wedding and thought this may a bit too girly but thankfully she loved it. Edit: attaching the flowers was not as fiddly or take as long as I thought. I think attaching the the gems was trickiest, making sure they were in the centre. Then a couple fell off when I first picked it ...

You too!!! I know your having one heck of a great Christmas where your at this year!!!
ReplyDeleteMerry Christmas to you!!!
ReplyDeletexxx
hope you had a great day yesterday!!
Hope you had an AWESOME day whever in the world you were!
ReplyDeleteJoy to you and your family!
My dear Merry,i just wanted to tell you that i dont know you in person but i appreciate you,i can't stop worry with all i see in the news with the rain,the weather i am so worryed for you and your family but i hope all of you not be affecteds...i hope you are passing wonderful days and may you have a wonderful end of year and i wish with all my heart this ew year stay full of health and joy and may all your wishes come true..with all my heart ...Laura
ReplyDeleteHope you have had a fun filled Christmas and wishing you a wonderful 2011, take careX:)
ReplyDelete