Thursday, August 12, 2010

Heart Card




I got to and finished these cards off yesterday.  This one of those cards that looks better in real life.  I just could not get the glitter/shimmer on the heart to show.  I have embossed it with a peacock embossing powder so it changes colours like a rainbow when held different ways.

I started with a white pre-scored base card (Blue Edge Crafts).  Then a layer of SU Blush Blossom and SU Pretty in Pink which I have run through the Victoria embossing folder.  I then adhered some silver jak paper to white card and cut to size.  Finished this with this lovely border punch from Stampin Up.  The heart image is from the SU Always set which I have stamped with 'Pretty in Pink' ink.  Finished the card with lovely white cross grain ribbon and a touch of bling.

3 comments:

  1. I love the sweet simplicity of the card. Colors are great. You have the touch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks awesome, shiny surfaces are hard to photograph! have you tried scanning? sometimes that works out for me...

    But they look fabulous! love the embossing and the cool heart is a lovely stamp!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for much for visiting my little part of the world. I really appreciate the time you have taken to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you and if you are new I really like the fact I can now visit your blog too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails