Wedding Card
A friend asked me to create a card for her godson's wedding. I was inspired by a card I found in my Google search and sadly I did not keep the link to put on here. If this is a card like yours please let me know. I layered white on white, the top layer I added a square embossed border. Then came the fun bit of punching out all these tiny flowers. I then glued them to a heart shape piece of card stock, next I attached all the bling. I added the silver ribbon and used a sticker sentiment with the silver glitter paper punched hearts. I really love the end result. So much sparkle. Although at the end I suddenly remembered it was her godSON's wedding and thought this may a bit too girly but thankfully she loved it. Edit: attaching the flowers was not as fiddly or take as long as I thought. I think attaching the the gems was trickiest, making sure they were in the centre. Then a couple fell off when I first picked it ...
These look awesome!
ReplyDeletegreat work and loving the purple
Gorgeous projects, love this embossing folder and so loooove the colour lol! Take careX:)
ReplyDeleteHi Merry
ReplyDeleteThat handbag is so cute, good luck with the findraising.
B x
Love these, that die is fantastic.
ReplyDeleteLinbyx
These are gorgeous Merry,love the colours and I am so looking forward to getting the Top Note Die!!!
ReplyDeletexx
Beautiful! Great bag!
ReplyDeletethats great works!
ReplyDeleteElma