Monday, May 3, 2010

Stampin Up Projects

I made these the other night with Ruth at a Relay for Life fundraiser. We have used the new Stmapin Up Label die on this cute little handbag.

This lovely card does look better in real life. Once the again we have a cloudy showery day so the light is not great. We have used the lovely, stunning Manhattan Flower die on this card. Something another friend pointed out that this is actually called 'Flower' and not rose. We have always searched for Manhattan Rose and found projects but you get much more if you use the correct term 'Flower'. Prize photos tomorrow. My computer is being slow today.

7 comments:

  1. These look awesome!

    great work and loving the purple

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous projects, love this embossing folder and so loooove the colour lol! Take careX:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Merry

    That handbag is so cute, good luck with the findraising.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these, that die is fantastic.
    Linbyx

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are gorgeous Merry,love the colours and I am so looking forward to getting the Top Note Die!!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. thats great works!
    Elma

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for much for visiting my little part of the world. I really appreciate the time you have taken to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you and if you are new I really like the fact I can now visit your blog too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails