Sunday, April 18, 2010

Blog Collection Idea

This looked like so much fun. I saw it on my friends Stacie's and Annmaree's blogs. This originated at Clic n Cuts where Vicky is celebrating 100 blog posts.

A great idea to try and make the biggest collection of Card Making and Scrapbooking blogs!


Here is how it works:

1. Click the blue frog at the very end of this post to add your blog.

2. Copy the following script and put it on your blog post while in HTML view.


This will make the thumbnail collection appear on your post as well and be available for your readers too.

3. Provide the above code on your blog for others to grab. Just mention to paste it on HTML view when blogging.

4. Ask your readers to add their blogs on the list and also copy and paste the script on their blog as well!

3 comments:

  1. Great idea! My mother in law is addicted to making cards and today she was showing me a stack of cards she has been making. I suggested she should create a blog, but she may need a push at her age to show her how much fun she could have sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yahoo.. I love this ideal.. thanks Merry for leaving a comment on my blog, I really didn't think any one would check me out. :-)
    I plan to copy this ideal..
    Cheers

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for much for visiting my little part of the world. I really appreciate the time you have taken to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you and if you are new I really like the fact I can now visit your blog too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails