Sunday, September 6, 2009

Happy Father's Day and Stampin Up

Happy Dad's day to all the Dad's in Oz.......hoping you are all spoilt.

Now for my card fronts. I am off to the retreat at Tinaroo next weekend. I mentioned it here. There is still room I believe. Anyways, part of the weekend involves swapping card fronts using Stampin Up products. I had a wonderful time yesterday creating these six card fronts......I hope this is what they are after...if not I will keep them as I am so happy with them. I must say I really enjoy the Stampin Up product and how everything cordinates. Makes my life sooooo much easier. What I did was stamped up three images twice each on to white card. The images are from the SU Nice and Easy Notes set. I then got out my aqua pen and the inkspots of have which is a set for the SU Rich Regal and SU Soft Subtles colour groups. Proceeded to colour one of each image in from each colour group. Then I pulled out the matching cardstock groups and found the background card for each image. For the topper I used my smallest circle from my nestabilites to punch three holes along the bottom. Folded a strip of white card as a ribbon through each hole. Then topped with a punched out flower from matching patterned SU papers in the colour group. Finished with a punched out medium sized retro flower on the top right corner. In all of these photos the Rich Regal is on the left and Soft Subtles on the right.



2 comments:

  1. Absolutely adorable! The three flowers look similar to what I did on the card for my DH...I know not exactly but still 3 flowers!
    Great minds think alike! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the way you did the circles and ribbons at the bottom. What a cute idea! Great job!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for much for visiting my little part of the world. I really appreciate the time you have taken to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you and if you are new I really like the fact I can now visit your blog too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails