Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Inaurgural 'Arty Inkers' Stampin Up Retreat

Thought I would share this information in case you happen to be in town.

Ruth and friends over at Arty Inker have organised a wonderful Crafting Retreat up at Tinaroo on the Atherton Tablelands.

Details in brief:

Dates: 4pm 11th September 2009 to 3pm 13th September 2009
Where: QLD Sports and Recreation Facility, Tinaroo Road (After Caravan Park)

Demonstrations throught the weekend.
Card front Swaps - bring your card front/topper prepared and swap with others.
Recipe Swap - food recipes that is.

Receive a goodies bag on arrival.

Bring all your crafting needs although kits will be available.

For more details and a flyer please contact Ruth via the 'contact' section on the Arty Inker site.

1 comment:

  1. So sorry Avril Ann....I hit the wrong button when reading your lovely comments. Wouldn't it be nice to win the lottery and travel. I would love to join you on a trip to Paris.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for much for visiting my little part of the world. I really appreciate the time you have taken to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you and if you are new I really like the fact I can now visit your blog too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails