Monday, October 23, 2023

Sunday's out in our boat

I'm back with a couple of boating photos.  Yes, we have a new boat as of July a few delays, weather and mechanical before we have been able to enjoy the boat.  The last two weekends the weather has been perfect and we finally made it to the reef. 


Our first trip to Barnard group of islands off Mourilyan.  This is Jessie island - beach is a mixture of coral and sand.  We also found a couple of little caves to investigate.

This one is Hutchinson Island, again beach a mixture or coral and sand.  We happily searched for shells amongst it all.

Me, practicing my water walking skills :-D

Yesterday, we went to Fitzroy Island out from Cairns, did lots of snorkelling and simply enjoyed swimming in the water.

Us going ashore from our boat.


Happy Monday.

 

6 comments:

  1. Wow, it was great to see your comment and what you've been up to! Looks like a fun adventure>

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Judy, an adventure it is every time as never know what those winds will do to the water.....I like a gentle breeze and pretty flat water. :-)

      Delete
  2. Oh my goodness Merry your really living the dream. What wonderful photo's, looks amazing. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Janette, yes I am so lucky to live the life I do and I really need to remember this more often and get out there and enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow what a lovely post lovely photos too x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great photos of your adventures Merry..Loz

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for much for visiting my little part of the world. I really appreciate the time you have taken to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you and if you are new I really like the fact I can now visit your blog too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails