An out of the blue post - Craftmad November Swap Cards

 

 Our Craftmad Swap for November (https://www.facebook.com/groups/1862456534025182) was 1 x Recycle card and 1 x card using another card as inspiration.  I used all the items above to create my card below, this was my second attempt of the recycle card as I wasn't really happy with my first try.  The orange background squares used the granola box topped with an egg shell mosiac - such fun.  A technique I will do again.  The flowers and letters from a magazine.




My first attempt used all of this - calendar, dictionary page, ribbon from gifts received and washi tape.


I love looking at styles like this and admire them but I just can't seem to get it.  I'll stick to looking and admiring.


Our inspiration photo


My card.  The flowers are embossed onto a pearl sheen card which doesn't show in the photo.  I hand cut around the flowers.

Thanks for visiting and I will try really hard to not leave my next post too long.



Comments

  1. Fantastic recycled card merry... love the poinsettia card ...loz


    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely to you post again Merry, hope your well. I love the re-cycled card you made its very pretty.xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for much for visiting my little part of the world. I really appreciate the time you have taken to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you and if you are new I really like the fact I can now visit your blog too.

Popular posts from this blog

Homemade with a Hop - Stamping Vacation

Flashback Friday 20.0 ---- Time to Celebrate

Gift Bags