Sunday, January 17, 2021

Sully the Puppy

 


Sully the mini poodle just before Christmas 12 weeks old and enjoys climbing on top of things.


After his first haircut - 14 weeks done by me, so a little rough around the edges but we both did well. :-)


Sully enjoying the area my husband and I fenced yesterday - my happy and satisfaction for the day.  We have two acres but never any fencing so could never relax with our other dog Scruff as always had to keep an eye on him and of course the moment you didn't, he'd disappear behind a tree and reappear 20 mins later.  

My happy for Friday and surprise was to see how many of you lovely ladies commented on my post from Thursday.  It was so wonderful to see so many familiar names and I hope you are all well and safe.

The Saturday happy - I completed another room of from my spring cleaning list - well summer cleaning.  6 rooms done and 4 to go, on the downhill now.

Take care, till another day.




4 comments:

  1. He is super CUTE Merry. Love the huge back yard you fenced for him..Lots of Hugs from TeddyB...Loz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Merry your pup looks adorable he is so cute.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh super cutie and well done on the fencing will keep Sully so safe and plenty of space to play around x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for much for visiting my little part of the world. I really appreciate the time you have taken to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you and if you are new I really like the fact I can now visit your blog too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails