Sunday, December 2, 2018

Paper Teapots


I made 30 + of these paper teapots for the Biggest Morning Tea function that we held at our local High School back in June.  I spied the design on Pinterest where people had used Stampin Up frame-lits - Keepsake Box.  I don't own any frame-lits so I went in search on Pinterest (again) for a template to use and viola……I then started hand cutting these cute little boxes.  The handle is just a strip of paper approx 8cm x 1.5cm and the spout I cut from my own hand drawn template.


The papers are from a Kaiser Craft pack which Kaiser Craft kindly donated to occasion.  Inside each teapot we placed a cupcake for the guest from the local retirement home could take home with them.



The rest of the decorations ready for the Biggest Morning Tea guests


The guest in all their refinery……the theme for the day was to where your best Tea Party hat.  The lady in blue forgot hers and adapted her serviette for the event. :-)

Have wonderful day.


4 comments:

  1. WOW, WOW, WOW, these are fantastic Merry you are so clever, brilliant work
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are fantastic Merry. Looks like everyone had a great time..loz

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a mammoth task Merry but what a fabulous result, amazing creations, its also amazing what we can find on Pinterest...xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute! Love your favors! I once sewed over 30 bunnies as favors for our church's ladies spring banquet out of hankies. They were so cute if I say so myself. Two corners made the ears and one little white pom-pom for the puff tail, black buttons for eyes. I had a good time shopping in all the thrift stores around for vintage hankies before I began the project and then when I ran out of hankies, I used vintage material.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for much for visiting my little part of the world. I really appreciate the time you have taken to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you and if you are new I really like the fact I can now visit your blog too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails