Thursday, December 6, 2018

Mums Birthday


Yes, I'm doing a bit of catching up as this year winds up, I thought I should try and share all my creations for the year before the end of the year. :-)  Mum's birthday was way back in March but I don't remember sharing this at the time so better late than never. :-)  I coloured this peacock die cut from Blue Edge Crafts with my Copic Pens then added some shimmer chalk and bling.  Found this perfect background paper in my stash.


Mum turned 81 this year and I think she has helped raised some wise cracking children.  My brothers gifts to her her were the tiara and the 18 today which he asked her to wear upside-down as it then says '81'.  From me Mum received the 'Jar of Nothing'.  For the last few years when her birthday and Christmas roll around and I ask what she would like she says "Nothing".  So this year Mum got what she had asked for and was so happy and couldn't wait to show the ladies at church the following week. 


A jar of nothing.

Have a terrific day.

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous card and gifts Merry..loz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like your mum is a great sport Merry, I love the card you designed for her, the jar is genious...haha....have a lovely day/evening...xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for much for visiting my little part of the world. I really appreciate the time you have taken to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you and if you are new I really like the fact I can now visit your blog too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails