Sunday, December 9, 2018

Graphic 45 Paper Challenge - Pink Flowers


Another card I made for the Graphic 45 paper challenge I was part of.  I really do love the end result of this card.  The images I have had had stamped up and waiting in my stash for a couple of years ready for that right moment.  I have coloured them with my Copic Pens added a touch of bling to each flower and raised the leaves with 3D foam tape.


These are all the colours I used for these images.

I have now given this card to my very good friend from school years on her birthday at the start of December. 

2 comments:

  1. What pretty flowers and colours and SUPER colouring. Lucky friend of yonder years to receive such a pretty card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So Elegant and your colouring is perfect Merry..loz

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for much for visiting my little part of the world. I really appreciate the time you have taken to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you and if you are new I really like the fact I can now visit your blog too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails