Graphic 45 Paper Challenge - Pink Flowers


Another card I made for the Graphic 45 paper challenge I was part of.  I really do love the end result of this card.  The images I have had had stamped up and waiting in my stash for a couple of years ready for that right moment.  I have coloured them with my Copic Pens added a touch of bling to each flower and raised the leaves with 3D foam tape.


These are all the colours I used for these images.

I have now given this card to my very good friend from school years on her birthday at the start of December. 

Comments

  1. What pretty flowers and colours and SUPER colouring. Lucky friend of yonder years to receive such a pretty card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So Elegant and your colouring is perfect Merry..loz

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for much for visiting my little part of the world. I really appreciate the time you have taken to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you and if you are new I really like the fact I can now visit your blog too.

Popular posts from this blog

Wedding Card

Sewing Today

Homemade with a Hop - Stamping Vacation