Monday, December 10, 2018

Graphic 45 Paper Challenge - Cathedral Window


I spied this design in Pinterest ages ago and have always wanted to give it a try with my scrap papers.  So I used my scraps from the Graphic 45 paper pad while doing the challenge.  This card took a little longer than I first thought it would.  First punching out the required number of circles, amazing how many you can fit into such a small area.  Then folding each circle in on four sides to create a square.  I scored the lines using my scoreboard no measurements just purely by sight.  Next I thought easy….I will just pick up a circle as it is all random but no I wanted to make sure that the patterns and colours were evenly spread on the front of the card.  So that took a bit of sorting then I adhered each circle and found some bling, buttons and flowers to embellish the card.

Thanks for passing by.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Merry this is amazing, what a gorgeous design....xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello there, what a cool card this is and I can surely estimate how much time it would have taken. So much punching, folding/scoring and sticking before choosing matching papers. But it is worth the effort as it speaks volumes for itself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous project and a great way to use offcuts Merry..Loz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that paper quilt you've got there. I've always wanted to make the fabric verse for my bed, but have never gotten around to it. Maybe this fall, I can get to it as I'm getting tired of our ratty old bedspread. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for much for visiting my little part of the world. I really appreciate the time you have taken to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you and if you are new I really like the fact I can now visit your blog too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails