Tuesday, December 4, 2018

Daffodil in Purple - Thank You


A friend of mine recently had a clean out and passed on her crafting items to me as she no longer makes cards.  The majority of this card is from her stash….the purple base card, the beautiful purple fabric type textured background and the shimmery lilac card stock.  The spotted paper is from Stampin Up.  I have adhered the daffodil sticker to some white Xpress It card stock and coloured this with my Copic Pens.

Happy Tuesday everyone.

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Merry loving the papers, colours and topper
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful l love the colour and the layout x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card and colours Merry..loz

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for much for visiting my little part of the world. I really appreciate the time you have taken to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you and if you are new I really like the fact I can now visit your blog too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails