Wednesday, December 5, 2018

Christmas Tree Card


I have used Graphic 45 paper for the background of this card.  The christmas tree is a die cut from Blue Edge Crafts which I layered on top of some lovely green glitter card stock.  Finished with some die cut borders and the Merry Christmas wording.

Have you got your decs up?  I'm keeping it simple this year as my husband are visiting our son and girlfriend for Christmas.  I have put the tree up with lights and decided that I will make a few paper ornaments to put on it as well as a garland or two.  A homemade Christmas decoration year. 



3 comments:

  1. How elegant is this card. The glitter beneath the red paper is so mysterious and perfect. We don't have a Christmas tree anymore as we decided to not rebuy an plastic one. But I do have some plastic decorations left over from previous years which I have put out.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for much for visiting my little part of the world. I really appreciate the time you have taken to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you and if you are new I really like the fact I can now visit your blog too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails