Wednesday, February 7, 2018

Origami Bento Bag and Tissue Holder


I made this Origami Bento bag for my friends birthday using this tutorial.  It was fun to put together.  In the tutorial Shannon had added her name to the shoulder section of the bag.  I thought this was a fun idea so stamped Merrymade with Staz On ink onto ribbon and sewed that onto the shoulder of the bag.


I hope its a bag that my friend can use, I imagine going to the beach and holding towels etc.


I made this tissue holder to go with the bag - tutorial here.  Another quick and easy project something I saw in the Facebook group - Make one a week - Christmas Club.  I'm really having fun using my sewing machine again and finding ways to use my stash of fabrics.

Have a great day.

4 comments:

  1. I love it - I have bookmarked the page as I would love to make a few of these. Great it uses fat quarters because I never see patterns for those.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just watched the video for the tissue holder and its a brilliant concept and so easy to make. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous bag and gift for your friend Merry..loz

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for much for visiting my little part of the world. I really appreciate the time you have taken to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you and if you are new I really like the fact I can now visit your blog too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails