Friday, February 9, 2018

Alice in Wonderland Birthday card


One of the girls from work (a good friend) turned thirty…..oh so young. :-)  She had a Mad Hatters party so I stuck with that theme when I made a card for her.  I found this wonderful digital stamp which I coloured with my copic pens.  Then I matched it with my Graphic 45 papers, doily, ribbon.  The sentiment I printed on my computer.  Finished the card with a beaded pin that was given to me many years ago but was perfect for this card, I thought.

Thanks for visiting today.

9 comments:

  1. Fabulously fun card Merry, hopefully your work friend enjoyed it...enjoy your day..x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This madhatter card is adorable, Merry. The sentiment is perfect.

    Love,
    Monica

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty is your card and beautifully coloured is your image xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A pretty card and colours and and loving the image, always like a bit of a Fairy Tale.
    B x

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute, Merry! Finally catching up with you. Hope all is well. I love looking at your cards.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautifully coloured but how could you bear to use your graphic 45 papers . I only have one small pad that comes out for stroking and then gets put a way again! Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol, don't you worry I have been stroking for a while :-) But time to move this pad on and find new sheets of paper to admire.

      Delete
  7. Gorgeous card and madhatter image Merry..Loz

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for much for visiting my little part of the world. I really appreciate the time you have taken to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you and if you are new I really like the fact I can now visit your blog too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails