Friday, February 23, 2018

Block Card and matching bag



I decorated this brown bag to match the block card that I made for my friends birthday.  I found some old Stampin Up papers in my collection that worked so well together. Dragged out a couple of dies.


This is the front of the block card - folded down and ready to put in an envelope.


The rear of the Block card, standing, ready for display.  I really enjoyed making this card and so much easier than I thought it was going to be.   I used this tutorial.

Hoping your day is a good one.


5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card and bag, I think the design of the block card is fabulous, would make a great card for a little one too, love them Merry...x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh my goodness this this amazing x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not seen one of these blocks before, looks great. Nice matching bag too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card and bag Merry. i have never seen a block card before..loz

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for much for visiting my little part of the world. I really appreciate the time you have taken to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you and if you are new I really like the fact I can now visit your blog too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails