Sunday, January 21, 2018

Craftmad January Sketch Challenge Card


I am so good at the beginning of the year keeping up with the Monthly Sketch Challenges that Kaye adds for us at Craftmad.  Then I go back to work and it's the end of the year, it seems, before I do another challenge. lol  This is my take on the January Sketch Challenge.  Sketch challenges can be viewed and photos added on the Craftmad Facebook page here. I grabbed a Graphics 45 paper pad and went from there.  Found a couple of stamps in my collection that I thought complimented the papers and added jewels to the centre of each flower which took a long time as they are so tiny.  I saw this in my Facebook newsfeed this morning and wished I had had this while doing my card - wax pen picker upper.


Thanks for popping in.




6 comments:

  1. Beautiful take on the sketch Merry..loz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are lovely papers you have used and a great interpretation of the sketch. If its on the face book page then I could enter as it doesn't involve me sending anything thing. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mrs A, the sketches are available on Facebook on the Craftmad Page. Heres the link, it would be wonderful if you could join in. https://www.facebook.com/pg/Craft-Mad-205286281040/photos/?tab=album&album_id=10155754879066041 It is nice to not have to mail them and be able to put them our own use. This card was for a friends birthday beginning of January.

      Delete
  3. Super pretty card Merry, love the soft colours...x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Merry,
    This is a lovely take on the sketch.
    The papers look really sophisticated too.
    Love,

    Monica

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely interpretation of the sketch Wendy.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for much for visiting my little part of the world. I really appreciate the time you have taken to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you and if you are new I really like the fact I can now visit your blog too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails