Sunday, January 28, 2018

Craftmad January Christmas All Year Round Sketch


This is my take on the Craftmad January Christmas All Year Round Sketch.  I had enough of this beautiful paper to make two cards which I layered up on silver card stock.  All papers and base cards are from Blue Edge Crafts.  I found this charm buckle in my stash and finally got to use the silver christmas ribbon I had been given years ago.


Same layout but I just added a little red to match the die-cut bauble which I really like.


Please join in we would love to see what you come up with.  You can post a photo of your creation on either:

Pinterest or in our new Facebook group 



5 comments:

  1. Wow, this is such a great card, everything lines up perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great sketch and you've made two fab cards with it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How beautifully you have interpreted the sketch Merry...I always strugle with those
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both beautiful cards Merry..loz

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi dear blog friend,
    Both your cards are fantastic yet I am a little partial to the first one. Such nice papers and I like the star buckle very much.

    Love,
    Monica

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for much for visiting my little part of the world. I really appreciate the time you have taken to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you and if you are new I really like the fact I can now visit your blog too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails