Thursday, December 14, 2017

Zentagle Christmas and Unstampabelles Challenge


Hi everyone, I am on holidays as of this week and have found some time to make some cards and loving it.  Before I forget, I would like to wish everyone a Merry Christmas.  I'm saying this as I have no idea when I will be back on in blogland, I'm just going with the flow.

I received an email this morning that was sent in error to me but it led me to a card challenge blog - Unstampabelles that I originated many years ago and handed the reins over to a lovely lady Susan.  So glad I did as the challenges are going strong.  I loved the idea for their December challenge 'Entangling all the way' and the two entries inspired me to have a try myself.  This is the result.  I used my holly die cut on white board then grabbed my fine tipped black pen and starting doodling……so relaxing.  I have attached the holly to  a layer of black glitter card and white card.  The sentiment is a 'Merry Christmas' sticker from the Sticker Store.



8 comments:

  1. Merry - it is gorgeous! Love it. So glad to see and hear from you - the challenge sort-of jogs along with a lot of help from the DT. I am so slack but so glad I did take it on - I enjoy the interaction from all over the world.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello there,

    So happy to see a post from you and know that you had fun making the card.

    I too have been away from blogland since October and am slowly getting back. Also am recovering from an illness and waiting for my muscles to be strong enough so that my motor skills are strong enough.

    Love,
    Monica

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice to see you in blog land if only for a short while...
    Your card is lovely and a nice change...have an enjoyable Christmas..xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic. Very professional. I’m enjoying being on the DT so thank you for starting Unstampabelles.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card and |Zentangling Merry. i hope you and your family have a fantastic Christmas and new year..Hugs Loz

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful diecut holly, it looks great with your zentagle!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your zentangle. DITO to Dale above. Thanks for starting Unstampabelles.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your zentangle. DITO to Dale above. Thanks for starting Unstampabelles.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for much for visiting my little part of the world. I really appreciate the time you have taken to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you and if you are new I really like the fact I can now visit your blog too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails