Wednesday, May 10, 2017

Craftmad March Sketch Challenge




The other day I saw a card Linby had made using yellow and grey. I really liked the combo so thought why not for this sketch - Craftmad March Sketch Challenge.  Yellow is not a colour I dig out often but I was keen to start on this card. 

 Found some yellow patterned paper that worked together. Dug out my circle and flower  dies. I'm really happy with the end result and happy to have found a way to use yellow. 😀

Visit our Pinterest album to see what other people have come up with. 

4 comments:

  1. Oh this is fab Merry, and love the colours too..x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely colour palette Merry, the grey works very well with yellow and softer than black which I test to use, must give this option a try.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great colour combo and excellent interpretation of the sketch.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for much for visiting my little part of the world. I really appreciate the time you have taken to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you and if you are new I really like the fact I can now visit your blog too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails