Time to catch up on some cards I have made for the Craftmad Swaps. I really enjoyed getting messy for these cards. This card evolved from the Bee image which I had coloured about a year ago. To create the background I started with gloss card then added drips of the two Copic ink refills that I have until they covered the gloss card stock. I then dug out some bubble wrap and inked it up and stamped it on to the yellow background, finished with a spritz of gold ink which you can't really see in the photo. Found a strip on yellow vellum to put behind the image so that I didn't lose sight of all the background.
This card I used three stampin up coloured ink pads and inked up the end of a pen then proceeded to stamp dots on the card stock. I machine stitched around the edge and die cut a flower and leaf from matching coloured card stock.
A closer view of my inked up pen.
Thanks for passing on by.