Sunday, April 30, 2017

Craftmad April Sketch Challenge


Hi everyone, I had wanted to make a Thank You card to send off to the lovely Carol Day who organised all our card classes on our New Zealand cruise.  So I started with the Craftmad April Sketch (you can find other peoples versions of cards in our Pinterest album here)


So I dug out my Graphic 45 paper pack - Off to the Races.  Layered up all the wonderful patterned papers and topped with a Stampin Up stamp which I coloured with my copics.  Finished with a little red bling around the edge of the circle and a sticker Thank You (Sticker Store)

Thanks for passing on by, off to my hammock now. :-)


10 comments:

  1. Very pretty; bet she likes it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty - love the colour combo - we took a pacific island cruise last year and had a suite - really enjoyed all the space but I agree with you a balcony would have been adequate - happy crafting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty and the colour combo is gorgeous...
    Have a lovely day, end of April already....I will not be dancing around the maypole Merry how about you.....xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, no maypole dancing for me either. 😀

      Delete
  4. Oh Merry,
    your card is wonderful..great colours.
    Fantastic work..

    Did I read it correctly that you are on a cruise?
    If yes .... I wish you a nice time !!

    Many greetings
    Swaani ... from your slowly swan ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much Swaani. I have finished my cruise now Swaani and had a lovely time. We went to New Zealand. I have posted photos on my blog in four different post…too many photos for one. New Zealand is so lovely I had to share. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card and oh what fun it must have been to craft on a cruise. I would love to do that.

    The essential oils morning was very informative and I am learning how powerful this medium is. I have enrolled myself as a distributor and will learn as much as I can and share my knowledge with others. And maybe earn an income as well.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love what you have done with the sketch Merry, the colours are gorgeous. Kx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love these design paper's and how you have layered them all up. Great card and colours. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for much for visiting my little part of the world. I really appreciate the time you have taken to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you and if you are new I really like the fact I can now visit your blog too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails