Saturday, January 14, 2017

Happy 13th to my niece



Another interactive card - Peek-a-Book card.  This one was meant to be for our daughter but the more I worked with it the younger it became. :-)  Luckily my niece turned 13 a week ago and she loved it.  I have used a Mo Manning 'Birthday Girl' image coloured with Copics.  I followed the tutorial by Norma here.  The placement of the 13 oval was a bit tricky, next time I would try to have a smaller cut out to fill giving me more room for placement of that oval.  It is another interactive card that I will do again as it was fun to make and so much fun to play with. 



5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card and design Merry..Loz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really lovely Merry, do love the designs you come up with, gorgeous....x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful peek a boo card Merry I have never tried this card fold but it looks awesome, brilliant work
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll bet everyone saves your wonderful cards!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Wendy, lots of work and patience I think Kx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for much for visiting my little part of the world. I really appreciate the time you have taken to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you and if you are new I really like the fact I can now visit your blog too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails