Friday, January 27, 2017

Craftmad December 2016 Sketch Challenge



This is me catching up on the Craftmad sketch challenges for 2016.  I have decided to work backwards.  This sketch was for December.


My take on the sketch, I ended up turning the topper sideways as it was to large for the card the other way round.  I plan on giving this to a male friend for his birthday, so that is where the colour combo came from.  I found the die cut stars/flowers in my stash and went from there finding papers to add to it.  The panel behind the stars is a piece of copper coloured embossed foil.  The background paper is Graphic 45.  Finished with the lovely glossy gel dots.  Not sure if I will add a sentiment or not, I will wait till the day I mail it.

Take care and hope it is a terrific day for you.


7 comments:

  1. Beautiful take on the sketch merry..Loz

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous take on the sketch Merry love your choice of colours and papers a super make
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty Merry is your card and l love the sketch too! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous Merry, do like the sketch...
    Have a good weekend.x

    ReplyDelete
  5. just perfect for a male card. I always struggle on what to make. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a posh and sophisticated card. I like the stylish paper and the snowflake.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for much for visiting my little part of the world. I really appreciate the time you have taken to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you and if you are new I really like the fact I can now visit your blog too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails