Homemade with a Hop - Stamping Vacation
"Welcome to your third stop of 10 on Stamping Vacation's first blog hop: Homemade with a HOP! Here is my Homemade Embellishment for you ....... a Tear Bear Present Topper. Great for Birthday or Christmas. Keep scrolling to the end if you are wanting details of the next person to hop to. Remember to leave a comment to be in the draw for one of the two $25.00 gift certificates from and a £ 10 voucher from and also to be in the running for the Grand Prize of up to $50.00 gift certificate from a store of your choice. How to create this card.......I started with a blank white base card. Then used all these fabulous reducing star stickers from the Sticker Store to decorate the front of the card. Note....that some of the stars I have cut in half and attached to the front of the card to make the stars look like they continue over the edge. I have also added a black 'Happy Birthday' greeting to the final card and small gold sticker star s to...

So sorry to read this. My thoughts are with you and your family. Lynn x
ReplyDeleteThank you for your kind words.
Deletesending hugs Merry xxx
ReplyDeleteThanks Cathy
DeleteI was looking at my dashboard and thinking of you and your dad and suddenly your post popped up saying it all. He is with the angels now and smiling and at much peace. Losing a parent is one of the most powerful lessons of life... I know you are a very positive minded person and with time you will heal. How is your mum? And I hope your sister made it to see him.
ReplyDeleteMuch love and strength,
Monica
Thank you Monica, yes it is a sad time but it was so nice to see Dad at peace from he pain when he had gone. Mum is doing well although keeping very busy, so will keep an eye on her after all the planning is over. Yes my sister made and had some good days with Dad. Our daughter arrived home after my sister and was lucky enough to see Dad too. :-)
DeleteSo very sorry to read your sad news Merry, Dad's leave a big hole, lost mine two day's before Christmas and still hurts but a year or so on and I find you can focus on the happy times. Sending love and prayers your way.
ReplyDeleteB x
Thanks for your thoughts Brenda, it is such a sad time and its the little things like knowing Dad won't be there to share Christmas that make me sad but I do have those fun time memories like my photos show. Sorry to hear about your Dad…..life is just not fun sometimes.
DeleteOh Merry I am so sorry to hear your news, hope your ok, what lovely pics. sounds like you have some great memories....Take care.xx
ReplyDeleteThanks Janette, yes lots of wonderful memories of Dad. Mum and I went through a lot of photos yesterday and had a lot of laughs and quiet times.
DeleteSo sorry for your loss Merry. Lots of Hugs from us..Loz
ReplyDeleteThank you Loz.
ReplyDeleteSo sorry, Merry, to read about your dad's passing. Know that I am thinking of you and your family. Sending hugs, too!
ReplyDeleteThanks Judy.
DeleteI wondered. I'm so sorry - I know you will miss him. Here's a cyber-hug for you. {{{Merry}}}
ReplyDelete