Happy Mother's Day


Happy Mother's Day to all the Mum's out there.  Hope you receive a little acknowledgement somewhere throughout the day.  A simple 'hello phone call' will do me. :-)

This is the card I made for my Mother-in-Law using the Craftmad May Sketch.  You can see what other people have created with the sketch here on our Craftmad Sketch Pinterest Board.

I decided to use the image that I coloured with copics on my Daintree weekend away here. I teamed the image with some of my Graphic 45 papers.  The sentiment is computer generated, I then ran the yellow card stock through my new embossing folder.  Finished with some gel bling.




This photo shows my MIL card and card for my Mum….blogged here.

Comments

  1. Another lovely card Merry, lovely bright and cheery colours.

    Hope you have a good day.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kauniit kortit. Hyvää Äitienpäivää!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Mother's Day! Lovely cards!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two beautiful cards Merry the colours and design are fantastic
    hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  5. 2 fabulous Mother's Day cards . . . Lesley x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for much for visiting my little part of the world. I really appreciate the time you have taken to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you and if you are new I really like the fact I can now visit your blog too.

Popular posts from this blog

Homemade with a Hop - Stamping Vacation

Flashback Friday 20.0 ---- Time to Celebrate

Gift Bags