Monday, April 18, 2016

Craftmad Swap - Sentiment

This was a fun swap we did last year in Craftmad….we had to use a sentiment and make it the focal point of the card.  This did put me out of my comfort zone and delving very deep in my stash.  This first card I have used a beautiful pad of Kaiser Craft papers I was given which came with this wonderful sentiment.  I have teamed it with the collection of ribbons, wire, flower and pearls.  Really happy with the end result.

Digging again in my stash I found this terrific sticker that I have had for years.  I created a topper with it using my leaf, oval and labels, dies.  I attached a couple of bronze skeleton leaves I bought some time ago.  Adhered all this to the peach coloured paper which I had run through one of my new embossing folders.  One moment I like this card and the next I am not that keen….I think it is the colours as they are not ones I would normally use.

Hope your day has been a good one. :-)

5 comments:

  1. Fabulous cards and sentiments Merry..Loz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two gorgeous cards Merry, I like the designs
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute! I especially love the touch of music on the sentiment card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two super cards Merry, I really like the music strip and that sentiment.

    B x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for much for visiting my little part of the world. I really appreciate the time you have taken to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you and if you are new I really like the fact I can now visit your blog too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails