Saturday, April 9, 2016

Baby Shower and Baby Girl

This card I made for a wonderful friend that I met through Relay for Life.  Little Xavier is about four months old now and learning to crawl.  I created the bib with my circle dies finished with some cute heart buttons and cross grain ribbon.  I did a little faux stitching around the edge.  Finished with a white Congratulations sticker.

This card I made for my brothers new granddaughter.  He is a very proud Pops and I think everyone has to fight him for a nurse.  :-)  This little girl is now three months old and has the biggest blue eyes ever.

Hard to see in the photo as it was taken with my old camera but the paper I used for the background has 'of so sweet' written all over it. I added some lace, pink ribbon and two cute charms I have had in my stash for ages.

Thanks for stopping on by, have a wonderful day.

2 comments:

Thanks for much for visiting my little part of the world. I really appreciate the time you have taken to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you and if you are new I really like the fact I can now visit your blog too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails