Thursday, March 31, 2016

Goodbye Uncle Len


Sadly, we had to say goodbye to my Uncle Len a couple of weeks ago.  He made it to the wonderful age of 87 and he was never keen on travel, always asking if it was time to go when visiting but had a great sense of humour and cheeky grin.  

I found these punched birds in my stash and for some reason they reminded me of my Uncle.  I kept it simple with a small piece of patterned paper, matching cross grain ribbon and a 'with Sympathy' sticker.

Thanks for visiting.

7 comments:

  1. It's a very peaceful looking card Merry, perfect for purpose.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a lovely card. Very appropriate. We had an Uncle Len in the family too. He would have approved of this card. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so sorry for your loss. I love the representation of him flying away on his last trip. May you be reunited with him someday!Here's hugs for you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so Beautiful Merry..Loz

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sad - I'm sorry for your loss. This card is very serene and so fitting for the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thinking of you and your family, Merry. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card for a sad occasion.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for much for visiting my little part of the world. I really appreciate the time you have taken to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you and if you are new I really like the fact I can now visit your blog too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails