Saturday, July 25, 2015

Sympathy Cards


Beginning of May was a sad time.  In a matter of a fortnight I attended two funerals.  One a young person who decided not to be with us anymore.  So tragic for the family. 

The second was for an incredible lady who passed away due to cancer just a week and a bit shy of her 46th birthday.  She fought hard and achieved a lot in her lifetime including two beautiful sons and left a devoted husband.


To create both of these cards I used one of my new embossing folders from Blue Edge Crafts - Darice Dandelion embossing folder.  The sentiment stamp is from my JustRite stamp set.

8 comments:

  1. A beautiful card for a sad occasion. We lost a close family member at the weekend from Motor Nuron Disease which has left us reeling at the speed of which out loved one was taken . Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry to hear this news Mrs A. Sending big hugs…..for this sad time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I sent a sympathy card I had made some time ago yesterday. Your card is lovely Merry! I never know how to design a sympathy card. Such a sensitive time for some. Hugs, too, for Mrs. A.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful cards for a very sad time Merry..loz

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful cards for a sad occasion Merry, I like your designs
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such sad occasions Merry but the card is beautiful.
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  7. such sad occaisons for people so young - the cards are very beautiful and tranquil x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautifully elegant with gorgeous embossing. Loving both colour versions.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for much for visiting my little part of the world. I really appreciate the time you have taken to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you and if you are new I really like the fact I can now visit your blog too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails