Thursday, December 25, 2014

Merry Christmas Everyone



Merry Christmas everyone, wishing you a happy day no matter how you get to spend it.

I have been doing a little crafting just not any blogging.  :-)

Things keeping me busy of course was work up until 12th December.  As of the 1st December we had my parents move in for three weeks so that we could help look after my mother after she had surgery on her back to release a nerve.  All has gone well and Mum now can sit in a regular chair and not have to constantly get up and walk around to ease the pain.  Mum and Dad went off to church last Sunday first time in 18 months.  So that is a good thing. :-)

Now I am madly working on a photo book for our daughter's 19th birthday.  60 pages and 1000's of photos to cram in as they are all so wonderful.   Her birthday is 12th January.....I won't get it printed in time but shall have it ready and able to view on the computer I am sure. 

Over the next couple of days I will share the 3D paper tole cards I made thanks to a kit that a wonderful friend gave me last year.  The crackers above my Mum and I put together one night for me to hand out to friends at work.

I will finish with a photo of our Christmas Tree this year beautifully decorated by my Dad.

Merry Christmas.



2 comments:

  1. So pretty is your tree Merry hope you had a wonderful christmas x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such wonderful news about your mother! PTL! I'm so glad she's out of most of her pain! Give her hugs for me, won't you? Blessings! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for much for visiting my little part of the world. I really appreciate the time you have taken to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you and if you are new I really like the fact I can now visit your blog too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails