Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Frame it.....Craftmad Swap


Over at Craftmad this month we had to swap two cards using a frame.  Amazingly, I have finished both cards, mailed them off and my partner has received them and it is not the end of August.  :-0


This card started with the frame sticker that I have had in my stash a little while. I tried to match the colours of the frame with the card stock. Then used these lovely daisy stickers which I coloured with Copic pen to give a creamier colour to blend better with the background page. Thought I would try something a little different with HB rub-on......Happy Birthday. :-)  To finish off I punched out some small purple circles from card stock which I then covered in Dimensional Magic.

In other news.....the weather is starting to warm up, days are getting longer.  Been doing a bit of gardening and enjoying walking the dog.  I have even enjoyed moments in my craft room.  Last weekend spent cutting out all the squares and triangles ready for my block swaps at Craftmad till the end of the year.  Now to find time sew.

Take care and thanks for visiting.

7 comments:

  1. Fabulous card and frame Merry..Loz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colours and the way you have placed the flowers ,very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Merry love that frame those flowers look so beautiful a superb creation.
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another great card. Isn't it fun when you can actually get it done and mailed on time.
    I keep forgetting that you are now coming into summer and we are getting shorter days and cooler weather. I think I'll come there for our winter. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is truly lovely! I adore the colours!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want to thank you for being a faithful friend to me -- I talked about it on my gratitude blog today. By the way, I like your lavender and green card. It reminds me of another cardmaking friend who just painted her daughter's room the same tints of those colors and then found a lovely silk coverlet for her bed with the same colors in a swirly pattern. I didn't realize how lovely those two light colors looked together. Hope you are well.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for much for visiting my little part of the world. I really appreciate the time you have taken to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you and if you are new I really like the fact I can now visit your blog too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails