Monday, June 9, 2014

Craftmad - May Swap - Use Dies

I have finally done a little crafting so I can now do a little blogging.  :-)
Life seems to have slowed down just a little but don't tell anyone.  I have caught up on a few odd jobs that have been hanging around for a while.  Found my craft desk last weekend that was a challenge.  So it is nice now to sit and know where everything is.  I even went through all my papers and gave to the local kindy about a ream of scraps and papers I have had forever but will never use.

This card is one I made for the May Swap over at Craftmad.  We had to use Dies. I have used my Spellbinder Reverse Wonky Rectangle dies here and one of the terrific pre-cut flower paper toles form Blue Edge Crafts. Finished with a little string and a label die that was in my collection.




  1. Kaunis kortti. Nyt on siisti askastelupaikka :)

  2. Hello merry, nice to see you with a pretty card and well done on the tidy up.

    B x

  3. So pretty and charming. And I love your new table. May it stay that way.
    Been very busy with our upcoming move to Singapore.

  4. Hi Merry love these two gorgeous cards the flowers at the centre are stunning.
    lorraine x

  5. Simply gorgeous is your card so beautifully presented too! great craft room too xx

  6. I love the rich colours - pretty card.

  7. Great to see the creative juices flowing! Lovely card.

  8. Gorgeous card Merry. I wish my craft room was that tidy..Loz


Thanks for much for visiting my little part of the world. I really appreciate the time you have taken to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you and if you are new I really like the fact I can now visit your blog too.


Related Posts with Thumbnails