Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Christmas using Craftmad Sketch


Another Christmas card for my small collection.  I used the April Christmas Card sketch over at Craftmad to start this card.   Stampin Up Cherry Cobbler is the base card I then layered up some pretty Stampin up Christmas patterned papers.   I embossed the blue strip, added the silver star sticker strip.  Then cut out and layered up this wonderful 3D paper tole for a small booklet I have.  The card just needed a little something else.  So I stuck a glittery star to some of the blue card stock and cut it out and added it to the bottom corner of the card.


A side view to show all the layers.

Have a wonderful day.

6 comments:

  1. Very pretty card!!
    Love the 3d look to it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely, Like the 3D effect u created :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Merry! I never never tried Pyramage before but I love how it looks.

    Jocelyn x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving the layering and the paper here.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for much for visiting my little part of the world. I really appreciate the time you have taken to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you and if you are new I really like the fact I can now visit your blog too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails