Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Bakers Twine Cards


As you can see - no new light tent yet.  Our February card swap at Craftmad we had to use Bakers Twine.  I really enjoyed digging through discovering what colours I had…..a majority kindly sent to me by Gail. :-)  This card was nice a simple, in real life the silver card stock has more glimmer to it.  I wrapped the grey bakers twine I had around a chipboard tag, threaded through organza ribbon to attach to the card.  Topped the tag with a delicate 'hello' die cut.


I can not take credit for this design as I spied it on Pinterest which lead me to a full stop at Stamping Connection.  Sorry the photo is so blurred.  I have attached a length of each of my pastel bakers twine colours.  Then added my all time favourite bird stickers from the Sticker Store.  Finished with a little stamped sentiment.



You can see everyone else's take on this swap in our February Craftmad Gallery.

8 comments:

  1. Wow they are simply gorgeous great use of twine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous cards Merry. I LOVE the way you have used the twine for the birds to sit on..Loz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Merry, I hope you are keeping well, these are both fabulous I like the designs!!
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your use of bakers twine to make a card and the one you've posted from Pinintrest is also a great idea best wishes Lesley x

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are both such interesting takes on twine, not the usual tie it on and forget it. Love them both! ~Diane

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty cards! Love the wrapping the twine around the chipboard what a clever idea!
    I need your addy because Im going to the Post office on Friday if I dont get it by then it will be 2.5 weeks because we will be out of town. This will be my only chance getting to the PO.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was fortunate to be Merry's partner for this swap Love both I 0f the cards. Thanks Merry.

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are great Merry, especially like the second with the little birdies.

    B x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for much for visiting my little part of the world. I really appreciate the time you have taken to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you and if you are new I really like the fact I can now visit your blog too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails