This month I am trying a new angle at Unstampabelles….I am going to enter the latest challenge. :-) The challenge is 'Dare to get Dirty'. Not something I do a great deal when making cards but since Tracey's projects at the Craftmad get together last year I have enjoyed using a little more ink. There is an added twist to this challenge which is to document your dirty adventure but I forgot to take photos so will have to do another project later in the month.
Again I have finally completed a kit that Kaye made for us at the Craftmad get together. I loved putting all these pieces together. The 'dirty' part….. I inked around all the edges of the tag, and the body form. I also inked the bobbin as that started as Kraft card, so I did get messy fingers with this one. I then wrapped the thread around the bobbin and attached all the wonderful bits and bobs.
This is the card I made with the tag. I found this very appropriate background paper that had squares asking for some cross stitches to be drawn on.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges: