Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Christmas in January


I know, I know Christmas was in December.  However, on the weekend I finally had time to go through a growing pile of stash and projects that has been on my desk since our house renovations last year.  I re-discovered three Christmas cards that I had started, if only I had remembered I would not have had to be so busy at Christmas.  :-)  Anyways, I have now finished the cards off and they are now tucked away safe for Christmas 2014.  I have hidden them away as I find if I look at a card too often I then don't want to use it as it feels old.  

For all of these cards I have used the wonderful shaped 'Speciality Cards', then added a 'Hearty Crafts Christmas 3D Papertole Die' all from Blue Edge Crafts.  I trimmed the cards with stickers, rub-ons, doilies.  Inside each card I have added some patterned paper the first and third card has SU paper.



Thanks for passing by, hope your Tuesday continues to be a good one.

10 comments:

  1. What a great find so pleased you finished them and are showcasing them they are beautiful 3 less to do for next year...lol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Christmas cards. I know what you mean too about if you look at them too much they seem old and then you don't want to use them. I have a box of cards I have made that I don't send out for the very same reason.

    Well done on being ahead on your Christmas cards for 2014! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty cards!! Love the 3D stickers you used!!
    A great start for this upcoming Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful cards ! I loved the last one most !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Merry.
    Happy New year to you and yours
    Super Christmas cards with beautiful images . Hope things quiet down here so I can start mine ..
    hugs Shirley-Anne

    ReplyDelete
  6. always great to get a head start on the next lot of Christmas cards! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great Christmas cards Merry, love the way you have shaped each one.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the shapes - The ruler and compass might just appear on my craft table to re -create these lovely cards.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Excellent Christmas cards! I'm loving the shapes and decoupage images!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for much for visiting my little part of the world. I really appreciate the time you have taken to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you and if you are new I really like the fact I can now visit your blog too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails